Altana Atlas for
Automated HS Code Classification
The Atlas automatically generates HS classifications from product master data and shipment data.
- Works across different languages and countries
- Robust to poor data quality
- Continuously improves based on expert feedback
Do more with less
Free up time and focus on the toughest classification challenges by automating more than 80% of classifications
Classify everything, anywhere
Work across both documents and digitized inputs to classify into any trade lane, in any language group.
Audit existing classifications
Ensure compliance, draw back over-paid duties, and screen imports for revenue assurance.
Forced Labor Compliance
The Altana Atlas illuminates potential exposure to forced labor in upstream supply chain networks.
- Screens your vendors and their upstream suppliers
- Traces your product value chains to forced labor threats
- Constantly evolves as the supply chain evolves
Demonstrate reasonable care & diligence
Automated due diligence and admissibility reporting from the Atlas can be shared with counsel and with regulators.
Collaborate with your supply chain
Connect, collaborate, validate information, or take mitigating action through the Altana Atlas with your Tier-1 and multi-tier network.
Stay on top of changes in the supply chain and regulations
The Atlas is a living, dynamic model of the supply chain network, integrating every trade restriction worldwide on an ongoing basis.
AI-Powered Trade Facilitation
The Altana Atlas accelerates the flow of goods across borders by enabling the expedited customs clearance of safe and trustworthy shipments.
- Profiles the sender and receiver of every shipment in real-time
- Validates customs classifications
- Provides an AI-powered “Trusted Shipment Score” to identify safe, compliant, and trustworthy shipments for expediting.
Speed up the border
Pre-clear shipments through customs, eliminating hours and even days of delivery time on the cross-border movement of goods.
Enhance border security and revenue collection
Identify shipments involving sanctioned geographies, corporations, and individuals, as well as dangerous goods, dual-use goods, or other shipment restrictions.
Enable public-private partnership
Through the Altana Atlas, logistics providers and importers can voluntarily share information and risk signals with customs authorities and gain trade facilitation benefits.