Our mission is to connect every organization to a world of knowledge far greater than what they can access alone.
Artificial intelligence promises to transform our lives, industries, and economies. Only a few organizations are capturing the value of this transformation. Most are unable to access and structure the necessary data for powerful applications of artificial intelligence.
Altana partners with businesses, governments, and financial service providers to connect and learn from data that is otherwise inaccessible, disconnected, and disorganized.
Our partners gain access to a world of knowledge far greater than what they can access alone.
Evan SmithCo-Founder and CEO LinkedIn
Raphael TehranianCo-Founder and COO LinkedIn
Peter Goodings SwartzCo-Founder and CTO LinkedIn
Alan BersinExecutive Chairman of Altana Trade
- Former Commissioner of the U.S. Customs and Border Protection Agency
- Former Chief Diplomatic Officer of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- Former Vice President of Interpol Americas
Khoo Boon HuiAdvisor
- Former President of Interpol
- Former Senior Deputy Secretary of the Singapore Ministry of Home Affairs
- Vice Chairman of Covington & Burling LLP
- Former Assistant U.S. Attorney General (Head of the Criminal Division of the US Justice Department)
- William D. Eberle Professor of Economics, Stanford University
- Eminent scholar on network analysis and data science applications in economic networks
- Senior Advisor at Squire, Patton, Boggs LLP, responsible for the firm’s insurance clientele
- Former senior executive at Marsh & McLennan and AIG
- Chief Security Officer of Boston Scientific
- Former Chief Security Officer of Starbucks
- Former Head of Strategy & Business Development of INTTRA
- Former Senior Executive at Ports America, Maersk, and UASC
Interested in joining the team? Check out our careers page for openings.