Billions of Data Points, One Atlas
The Single Source of Truth on the Global Supply Chain
By connecting to the Altana Atlas, it is possible to know where your products come from, trust your suppliers and customers, and build safe, sustainable, and resilient supply chains.
World’s most complete supply chain knowledge graph
Covering 400 million companies connected by billions of shipments, enriched with trade policies and tariffs, restricted parties, company ownership and financials, forced labor, and more.
Artificial Intelligence Powered by a Global Network of Data
Learning across massive volumes of public and non-public data, fueling automation, risk detection, and decision support.
Your data is harmonized and connected to a living map of the global supply chain.
Know What Matters
- Search millions of product profiles
- Trace your product value chains
- Map your sustainability footprint
- Match shippers and receivers to entity master data in real time
- Automate HS classification
- Screen shipments with Altana's Trusted Shipment Ratings
Importers and exporters, suppliers and customers
- Search and match against 400 million company profiles
- Map the supply chain and trading network of every company
- Gain a 360-degree view of business interruption, financial, event, ESG, and cyber risks for every company
- Know the exact addresses and geolocations of every supply chain facility
- Distinguish between corporate headquarters and billing addresses and the true supply chain locations
- Map the flows of goods in and out of every facility
Your supply chain
- Explore 400 million companies and their ownership structures, connected by billions of shipments across the supply chain
- Connect to a living map of the supply chain network to gain multi-tier visibility
- Integrate internal and third party company data, risk data, and reference data onto a single source of truth for your supply chain network